Travel & Medical Insurance Coverage
We offer flexible Medical Insurance coverage catering to:
- Visitors to Canada.
- People travelling outside of Canada.
- People who are coming to Canada on work visa or parent / grandparent Super Visa.
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government health insurance plan.
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage.
Our flexible plan options offer:
- Coverage for singles, couples, or family coverage.
- Choice of policy coverage of up to $300,000.
- Coverage available up to 1 year (366 days) with option to renew.
- Meets all Super Visa requirements.
- Coverage can be applied before traveling to Canada or after arrival in Canada.
- Coverage for temporary visits to international destinations.
- Coverage for pre-existing medical conditions up to 79 years of age. Coverage for ages 80-89 requires written approval and required premium applies.
- Emergency Call Center 24/7.